Curious about the correct Kratom dosage to make soap? You’ve come to the right place! At Kratom-K, we love to provide our valued readers with a ton of information regarding Kratom and its different varieties!
This article will discuss the correct dosage of kratom to make soap and the process behind making this soap. There are several Kratom benefits that customers can enjoy when they buy Kratom in soap form as well! But before we discuss these benefits and the correct dosage to make soap, let’s talk a little bit about Kratom soap itself. What is it?
All-natural Herbal Kratom Soap
Over the past decade or so, customers in the beauty industry have started moving toward products that are made from natural plants. This is because of the countless toxic chemicals that exist in most bath products, as these chemicals are bad for the skin.
The result? The launch of the all-natural Kratom soap in the market! This Kratom soap is a brilliant alternative for those who are tired of using chemical-induced bath products, and it gets better… you can even make your Kratom soap at home! The process of making soap isn’t that complicated, and with the correct dosage of kratom to make soap, you will have created the perfect Kratom soap right at home. More information on the Kratom dosage to make soap is available later in this article.
The Benefits of Making Kratom Soap
Want to know the reason countless Kratom enthusiasts are searching for the correct dosage of kratom to make soap? It’s because having the correct dosage in your soap will lead to several benefits that your everyday soap can’t provide!
First of all, by having the correct dosage of kratom in their soap, customers will be adding exfoliating properties to their Kratom soap! These properties are unique compared to normal soaps, which has resulted in a Kratom high demand for these Kratom soaps. Secondly, Kratom soap has several antibacterial properties because of its alkaloid composition! These properties will provide benefits to the skin if the correct Kratom dosage is added to the soap.
Furthermore, Kratom soap is organic, unlike the everyday bath products that are in the beauty industry. Countless people in the world have decided to no longer use the chemically-infused bath products that are offered by industries and have instead shifted to herbal soaps like Kratom soap. These herbal soaps are not only good for the body but are also great for the environment! The commercial soaps come in plastic bottles that can take an average of over 450 years to decompose! When customers add the correct dosage of kratom to make soap at home, they won’t have to worry about any of this plastic.
Making Kratom Soap
Now that we’ve talked about Kratom soap and its benefits, let’s get down to how these Kratom soaps are made and the correct dosage to make soap!
The ingredients required to make 10-12 Kratom soap bars at home (which weigh 2.5 pounds) are as follows:
- 5 oz. of lye (100% concentration of lye)
- 2-2.5 oz. of avocado oil
- 3-4 oz. of palm oil
- 1-1.5 oz. of Shea butter
- 7-8 oz. of coconut oil
- 15-16 oz. of extra virgin olive oil
- 3-4 oz. of palm kernel oil
- 1/6 cup of jasmine/lavender followers (for scent purposes)
- 12-14 oz. of water
- Correct kratom dosage to make soap – 4-10 oz. of Kratom powder
Some necessary equipment that you should have before you start the soap-making process is:
- A scale
- Pair of rubber gloves
- Safety goggles
- Glass bowls or jars
- Wooden spoons or spatula
- Molds or boxes to shape the soap
- Old newspapers to cover yourself
- Parchment papers
Now that you know the correct dosage of kratom to make soap at home, it’s time to learn about the process. The process is as follows:
- Firstly, take all the precautions. Wear your safety equipment and spread out the newspapers.
- Pour the water into a bowl or a jar.
- Mix the lye with the water. This will produce fumes. Make sure not to breathe them in!
- Mix the oils in a glass bowl or jar. Use a large jar as you need to add ingredients later.
- Once the mixture of lye and water has cooled, mix it in with the oils.
- Use a blender to blend it all.
- Once the mixture is like mayonnaise, add your preferred Kratom strain in powdered form.
- Pour the soap mixture into the molds.
- Leave the mixture in the mold for a minimum of 24 hours. If your Kratom soap seems soft when taking it out, leave it to mold for a few more hours.
- Voila, your all-natural Kratom soap is ready!
Where to Buy Kratom to Make Kratom Soap
Not many Kratom enthusiasts know about the correct dosage of kratom to make soap, so you can consider yourself one of the few experts on Kratom soap at the moment! So, why not use this expertise to good use?
Buy top-quality Kratom powders from Kratom-K and make your Kratom soap at home with them! For those customers who are interested in other varieties of Kratom for sale, we provide some of the finest Kratom capsules and liquid Kratom products in the market! Other than that, we also provide several branded Kratom products as we aim to be a one-stop-shop for all Kratom buyers. Choose to buy your Kratom from us, and you will never be disappointed.