Which type of Kratom are you interested in buying? Kratom-K offers the most sought after kratom strains. The quality of Kratom is superior, but the prices will meet your budget – and we also offer free shipping on all orders.
Moreover, Kratom-K also gives you the opportunity to learn more about different types of Kratom, its product forms, Kratom brands, and the latest laws. You can check our Kratom blog to find interesting posts.
In this post, we are going to talk about the different types of Kratom strains available on the market. Additionally, we’ll cover where you can find the best ones. So, read on!
Different Types of Kratom
According to Kratom-related research, there are two ways to segregate Kratom into further categories:
- Kratom colors
- Kratom strains
While the former remains consistent across all mitragyna speciosa subspecies because it’s related to the Kratom leaf’s lifecycle, the latter would give you a much better idea. Nevertheless, we’ll cover both ways to categorize different types of Kratom in the following lines.
Different Types of Kratom Strains
Kratom is found in the deep rainforest of southeast Asia. Divided among many territories, this region is the only place where you can find this herb.
Kratom strains come in different varieties, and still, we are seeing new discoveries. So, they’re getting bigger in numbers. A Kratom strain gives complete information about a particular type of Kratom, for example:
- You’ll learn about the alkaloid profile – how many different types of Kratom alkaloids are there in that strain
- Physical features of the tree and leaf
- The location where that Kratom type grows, and its climatic and geological features
Based on the above, there are as many as two dozen different types of Kratom strains. Here, we have listed a handful of them:
- Bali Kratom: A kratom strain that is thought to originate from the island of Bali in Indonesia. It is known for its calming effects and is often used for relaxation.
- Borneo Kratom: A kratom strain that is grown on the island of Borneo, which is shared by Indonesia, Malaysia, and Brunei. It is known for its euphoric and stimulating effects.
- Indonesian Kratom: A kratom strain that is grown in Indonesia. It is typically milder in its effects compared to other strains and is often used for its mood-boosting properties.
- Maeng Da Kratom: A kratom strain that is thought to be a hybrid of various kratom strains. It is known for its potent effects and is often used for its energy-boosting properties.
- Malay Kratom: This strain is harvested in Malaysia, or the rainforest regions occupied by Malaysia. Although Malay Kratom is not as nutrient-rich as the ones discussed above, it still offers a fine balance between alkaloids and flavonoids, hence popular among beginners.
- Sumatra Kratom: A kratom strain that is grown on the island of Sumatra in Indonesia. It is known for its mild effects and is often used for its mood-boosting properties.
- Thai Kratom: A kratom strain that is grown in Thailand. It is known for its potent effects and is often used for its energy-boosting properties.
- Vietnam Kratom: A kratom strain that is grown in Vietnam. It is known for its mild effects and is often used for its mood-boosting properties.
Different Types of Kratom Colors
There are three different types of Kratom colors that are natural, and another type, which requires manual intervention. These include:
- Green Vein Kratom: When the Kratom leaf is in its early growth stage, the vein is dark green. The Kratom extracted from these leaves is called green Kratom.
- White Vein Kratom: When the leaves grow older and reach the intermediate stage, their veins turn white, hence the white Kratom strain.
- Red Vein Kratom: The red vein is the final growth stage where the alkaloid count reaches saturation. This is why red vein Kratom is popular among Kratom enthusiasts.
- Yellow/Gold Kratom: A new vein color, yellow or gold, is discovered just recently. When the plucked or fallen Kratom leaves turn yellow, the Kratom extracted from them is called Yellow Kratom strain.
We hope you enjoyed reading about different types of Kratom and the causes of such differences. This will surely help you pick the right Kratom strain when you buy one.
You can visit Kratom-K to buy the right Kratom strains as we deal in lab-tested products, and sell them at affordable prices.